Clear Ads is one of the world’s leading Amazon advertising marketing agencies. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our growing team!
The successful candidate will:
- Act as an intermediary between the Head of Sales and the account management team, ensuring delivery and continuity of service is delivered at all times.
- Represent the company in an impeccable manner and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Handle sales enquiries, lead nurturing & maintaining engagement with our customers
- Stay ahead of the curve on market knowledge, sharing insights and collaborating with the wider team
- Use available resources to get a full understanding on Amazon advertising, its benefits and how to communicate these with others eg learning console, podcasts, talking with team, blogs etc
- Supporting the Head of Sales with everyday tasks
- Handling sales enquiries, lead nurturing & maintaining engagement with our customers
- Research and analyse sales options and recommend prospects for new business opportunities using marketing and sales outreach tools.
- Cold calling leads to introduce them to Clear Ads
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data as well as sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks and meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Provide interesting and insightful ideas to further improve the paradigm of sales
- Audit prospect accounts, by making notes by analysing accounts to help identify gaps in the prospect’s account(s) and ascertaining if they are viable for our management service.
- Managing Linkedin outreach for the Head of Sales
- Managing sales opportunities through Hubspot and utilising the sales funnel
- Managing live chat function from the website via Hubspot
- General administration
- Ask open questions and use objection handling to ensure you are selling the correct product
- Adhering to guidelines, and ensuring you are noting all information on the internal CRM
- Working to targets and KPI’s and ensuring you are self-motivated to exceed targets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Math Skills, Product Knowledge, Creativity
- Demonstrated Experience
- Courteous, Basic Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Office, Database Skills
- Business, Accounting, Marketing
- Finance, Target Market Analysis
- Presentation Skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent base salary of £35k with competitive commission structure
- Great sociable working hours
- Extensive training and ongoing development opportunities
- Employee Discount: Access deals for gym membership
- International events
- Working within a fun environment, with a supportive culture